How do I get my transcripts? 


Transcripts can be obtained by contacting the Registrar at Clovis High School.

The following guidelines apply: Current Students: No charge for transcripts until graduation. Former Students and Graduates: A $2.00 charge is required for each transcript copy. Payment must be in the form of cash, cashiers check, or money order paid in advance by mail or in person. A copy of your photo identification must be submitted with your request. (Credit Cards or personal checks are not accepted)

Please contact the Registrar by: Phone: (559) 327-1323 FAX: (559) 327-1010 Email: tiffanygaskill@cusd.com Mail: Clovis High School Attn: Tiffany Gaskill 1055 Fowler Avenue Clovis, CA 93611


Name: _________________________________________ Birthdate: ___________ (Name while attending Clovis High School) Address: ______________________________ City: _____________State: ____ Zip: ______ Phone: _____________________ Last Year Attended: _______ Number of Copies: ______ Official: _____ Unofficial: _____ Name and Address where transcript is to be mailed: (Please print clearly)

How do I find out my Zangle user name and password? 

Zangle user name and passwords can be obtained through the Clovis High School registrar's office.  

Please contact the Registrar Mrs. Tiffany Gaskill by:

Phone: (559) 327-1323

FAX: (559) 327-1010

Email: tiffanygaskill@cusd.com  

Instructions for Zangle in Spanish >>, Hmong >>



How do I register my child? 

Clovis High School - New Student Registration

Tiffany Gaskill – Registrar

Phone (559) 327-1323     Fax (559) 327-1010

The following information is required to register your child at Clovis High School:

  1. Parent or Legal Guardian must be present
  2. Proof of Residency (Must be in Parent’s/Guardian’s name)-One of the following:
    1. Recent PG&E bill                                                      
    2. Recent Water, Sewage and Garbage bill
    3. Current Rental Agreement
    4. Recent Property Tax payment receipt
    5. Recent Pay Check Stub
    6. Escrow Papers that indicate closing within 45 days
    7. Voter Registration Card
    8. A certified copy of the Voter Registration Application form
    9. Current Immunization information
      1. PPD/Mantoux – one documented at time of enrollment in California school
      2. Tdap – on or after 7th birthday
      3. Social Security Card (Number)
      4. Certified Birth Certificate
      5. Unofficial Transcript (Drop slip if registering during the school year)