What is CSF?
California Scholarship Federation (CSF) is a statewide organization to honor outstanding high school students. As a scholarship society, its focus is rooted in foundations of academic achievement and community service. Students must maintain rigorous eligibility standards each semester in order to qualify for membership. CSF membership is recognized by institutions nationwide as an academic honor. Seniors who meet eligibility requirements for four semesters may qualify for CSF Lifetime Membership, a prestigious academic achievement. For more information, please visit the CSF website: http://csf-cjsf.org/.
Application Deadlines (no late applications will be accepted):
During Fall 2017 (Students use Spring 2017 report card to qualify)
1. Pick up applications in Rooms D-21 at lunch or P-12 after school (Application is also available online. See below.)
2. Applications are due September 5-7 at lunch in D-21 or after school in P-12 by 3:30 PM (no late applications - no exceptions)
During Spring 2018 (Students use Fall 2017 report card to qualify)
1. Pick up applications in Rooms D-21 at lunch or P-12 after school (Application is also available online. See below)
2. Applications are due January 23-25 at lunch in D-21 or after school in P-12 by 3:30 PM (no late applications - no exceptions)
Chapter contribution ($10 each semester); Official transcript or report card (NOT a Zangle printout); Completed application. In order to qualify for CSF membership, students must meet the membership requirements determined by the California Scholarship Federation.
CSF Lifetime Membership (Seniors only):
1. Students must have 4 semesters of membership from Sophomore-Senior year
2. 1 semester must be from your Senior year
3. Total of 45 volunteer hours (Freshman-Senior year)
CSF Life Members will receive: gold CSF cords to wear during graduation, will be recognized during the graduation ceremony, will have a gold CSF Lifetime Member seal on his/her diploma, will have the opportunity to attend the CSF Life/Top 20 Banquet at the end of the year. Awards Banquet for Lifetime Membership will be Wednesday, May 16, 2018.