This information is a follow-up to Dr. O’Farrell’s most recent message to CUSD families regarding our Return to School Plan starting, Tuesday, February 23rd. This message may have left you with specific questions regarding the Clovis High School second semester plan.
To clarify, Clovis High will continue to:
- Hold all classes virtually until we return to campus for hybrid learning starting February 23rd.
- Use the specific Track A or Track B information that was sent to your email on Friday, February 12th.
- Continue to use the Spring semester Bell Schedule (see above) with an 8:00 AM start time.
- Mondays – all day zoom
- Tuesday/Wednesday – Odd periods
- Thursday/Friday – Even periods
Thank you all for continuing to remain engaged in the learning during our second semester and for continuing to reflect the positivity, support for one another, and quality character of Cougar Country!