A student must be in good standing to obtain a work permit. Eligibility is based on attendance, grades, credits (must be on track to graduate), and behavior.
Steps to Obtain a Work Permit:
- Print out the Intent to Hire application and fill out completely. Make sure both a parent/guardian & your employer have signed it.
- Scan completed application with iPhone notes app or other scanning app and email to [email protected].
- Your Permit to Employ certificate will be processed within 2 days of the Intent to Hire application being received and emailed back to you.
- Print/sign the Permit to Employ certificate and then scan/send the completed certificate back to Mrs. Thornton.
- Take the printed copy of the Permit to Employ certificate to your employer for their records.