1055 Fowler Ave Clovis, CA 93611  |  559-327-1000

Fundraisers & Events

Home  \  Students & Parents  \  Fundraisers & Events...

Fundraisers & Events

Clovis High School

ShopWithScrip

S.H.A.R.E.S.

Click here to to learn how you can support the Clovis High Cougar Foundation by enrolling in Shares. After you sign up, just enter your phone number at checkout when you shop at Save Mart, Lucky, or FoodMaxx supermarkets to earn up to 3% for the Clovis High Foundation. Enroll Today!

Amazon Smile

Click the image belowto learn how you can support the "Cougar Foundation" by enrolling in AmazonSmile. Make sure to search Clovis High and scroll down to select "Cougar Foundation"...we want to make sure your donations reach our students!
  • Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Cougar Foundation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
  • AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
  • Support your charitable organization by going to this website at smile.amazon.com. Cougar Foundation gets 0.5% of the purchase price.
▪ Amazon Smile

SAVOR: Earn Money for your Student's School-Related Expenses

The Cougar Foundation has taken the opportunity to work for Savors, the concession company that manages the booths at the Save Mart Center. This is an opportunity for parents to earn credits to help clubs and athletic programs and offset their student's school-related expenses. Each worker, for each event, is given $30 for their time worked and it will be put in their CHS Parent Credit Account. After the Parent Credits are deducted, if there is remaining profit it is divided 30% to Cougar Foundation and the remaining 70% to the organization worked by the parents. Learn how to get started by downloading file.
▪ SAVOR

Red Robin Royalty®

Join Red Robin Royalty and help our school earn some cheddar! Red Robin will donate 1% of your check to a school of your choice every time you use your Red Robin Royalty® account. Click the image above to learn more or to sign up TODAY.
▪ Red Robin Flyer
Clovis Unified School District: Be the best you can be in mind, body, and spirit
Buchanan Area Schools
Buchanan Alta Sierra Cole Century Dry Creek Garfield Tarpey Woods
Clovis High Area Schools
Clovis High Clark Cedar Wood Mickey Cox Gettysburg Jefferson Red Bank Sierra Vista Weldon Clovis Elementary
Clovis West Area Schools
Clovis West Kastner Ft. Washington Liberty Lincoln Maple Creek Nelson Pinedale Valley Oak
Clovis North Area Schools
Clovis North Bud Rank Copper Hills Fugman Mountain View River View
Clovis East Area Schools
Clovis East Boris Fancher Creek Freedom Miramonte Oraze Temperance Kutner Reagan Elementary
More
Schools
CART Gateway Clovis Online School Clovis Community Day School Clovis Adult Education Sierra Outdoor
View text-based website