Seniors please submit your portrait and senior quote by November 19 using the following link.
Please note that all quotes will be vetted and approved by administration before being printed.
Seniors need to be in the following dress code in order for portraits to be put in the yearbook:
- Students must wear a tie if wearing a collared shirt.
- Students may wear a sports/suit jacket.
- Shirts, blouses, and dresses must be formal in nature and have sleeves.
- No jeans or jeans jackets.
- No tank tops, T-shirts, bare shoulders, see-through blouses or low-cut blouses.
- No hats, headbands or sunglasses.
- No props are allowed, like sporting equipment, pets, etc.
Senior ads can be purchased in the office with Ms. Fender; payments and ads are due by January 15. You are responsible for creating the ad and submitting an electronic copy to Ms. Alghizawi by the deadline. No refunds for ads that are paid for and not submitted.
The prices for ads are as follows:
$295- Full page
$195- Half page
$125- Quarter page
If you have any questions Ms. Al-Ghizawi is available in room E09 or by email: [email protected]