Purchase your Yearbooks
Seniors please submit your portrait by November 18.
Please note that all portraits will be vetted and approved by administration before being printed. Seniors need to be in the following dress code in order for portraits to be put in the yearbook:
- Students must wear a tie if wearing a collared shirt.
- Students may wear a sports/suit jacket.
- Shirts, blouses, and dresses must be formal in nature and have sleeves.
- No jeans or jeans jackets.
- No tank tops, T-shirts, bare shoulders, see-through blouses or low-cut blouses.
- No hats, headbands or sunglasses.
- No props are allowed, like sporting equipment, pets, etc.
Larson Brothers will be on campus on October 12th during school hours for make-ups. Please make sure to communicate with Larson Brothers your choice of photo for the yearbook! If you are a student who did not take your senior pictures with Larson Brothers, please stop by E09 to submit your yearbook picture to the yearbook advisor, Ms. Garcia, prior to the November 18th deadline!
Senior ads can be purchased in the office with Ms. Fender; payments and ads are due by January 31. You are responsible for creating the ad and submitting it in person to Ms. Garcia in room E09 by the deadline. No refunds for ads that are paid for and not submitted.
The prices for ads are as follows:
$295- Full page
$195- Half page
If you have any questions Ms. Garcia is available in room E09 or by email: [email protected]