Dates: Monday-Thursday, June 20 - July 27
No school on Fridays
No school on Monday, June 19
No School on Tuesday, July 4
Times: 8:30am - 1:00pm
Classes offered (tentative): English 9, English 10, English 11, Math 1, Math 2, Math 3, Biology, Chemistry, PE Core, Foundations of Math 2, Integrated Physical Science
- Students are in the classroom with a credentialed teacher for the entire day.
- Students taking both semesters (10 credits) will attend from June 20 to July 27.
- Students taking 1st semester only (5 credits) will attend from June 20 to July 6.
- Students taking 2nd semester only (5 credits) will attend from July 10 to July 27.
- Only TWO absences are allowed during summer school. Any additional absences will result in the student being automatically dropped from the program. There are NO Excused Absences in summer school. THREE tardies will equate to ONE absence.
- LUNCH is available at no cost with an ID Card from 12:45-1:00 each day in the cafeteria.
Please contact your counselor if you are unable to attend.