Clovis High Families,
Clovis High school is proud to announce an in-person, traditional style graduation at Lamonica stadium on Thursday, May 27that 7:30pm. We are very excited to be able to offer this experience for the Class of 2021!
Clovis High school will follow all California Department of Public Health (CDPH) in-person graduation guidelines. CDPH in-person graduation guidelines state:
- Attendees must be household members of the graduate
- Attendees will sit with their own household members
- To comply with the large gathering capacity regulations, up to 6 tickets will be offered per graduate based on household members. If families can show proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination, they may be eligible for an additional 2 tickets. Clovis High school will communicate when tickets are available in mid-May
- The graduation will be livestreamed for those who are unable to attend in-person
- Family groups will be separated by 6-feet of distancing
- All attendees must wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- All attendees should self-screen for fever or COVID-19 symptoms before leaving home for the event
At the graduation ceremony, Clovis High school will hold high expectation for all graduates and attendees. For seniors to participate in the graduation ceremony, they will need to attend all three graduation practices held on May 25, May 26, and May 27 (times are TBA).
Clovis High school will create a memorable and safe ceremony for graduates and their families. As more details evolve, Clovis High school will communicate via email, text, phone and social media.
Senior important dates
May 1- Jr/Sr. Prom
May 19- Senior white card day
May 20-Senior check out, time TBA
May 20- Cap and gown distribution, time TBA
May 25,26, 27- CHS graduation practice, time TBA
May 27- CHS graduation @ Lamonica Stadium 7:30pm
A senior handbook will be distributed this week with more details regarding these events.
Congratulations to the Class of 2021, we are excited to celebrate with you!